e shtunë, 15 shtator 2007

Beauty in breakdown

Well, school, is school. Busy, busy, busy. Work is...well...work. Busy, busy, busy. My social life, is nonexistent. So yeah.

Homecoming is October 13, I am debating on whether or not to go to the dance. I might. I really want to ask my friend Steve. And that's how I want to go, as friends. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't really want to go with a guy I like like that because I think it makes things more awkward when your in front of your friends and things.

But all is well. I guess. I think I am in need of a really good breakdown at the moment. When I went to work last night, Gwen was there, and I was just telling her about things in my life, and I really wanted to just breakdown, really for no reason.

So thats all.

As always...

Peace and Love.

N_Z

Nuk ka komente: